Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cover Girl Part Deuce


What a wonderful surprise I came home to yesterday!!! My dear hubby and I were out running some errands and upon our return there was a huge box sitting on the front door step. As soon as I saw the return address label I knew that inside was my art work that was to be published with Paper Crafts Magazine in their special issue, Holiday Cards and More Volume 3. Most publishers send you a complementary issue of the magazine your work is featured in so I immediatly dug into the box to find the issue and browse through the holiday delights featured on each and every page. Well to my suprise, I pulled it out of the box and on the cover was my card :)...By this time David was in the room with me and before you knew it I was jumping (literally jumping) for joy- He even joined in too :). Last night I took my time browsing this issue and I must tell you, It's a must have! I'm not just saying that because I'm in it, It really is chalk full of inspiration. However if you do have it in your hands, You can find my work on the cover, the table of contents page, Page 49, Page 50, and Page 147. I must admit, this issue got me so in the mood for the holidays that I got my Christmas with the Rat Pack CD out last night and was listening to some holiday tunes :)...Oh, and we put up our Christmas tree this weekend (more on that later!!)





5 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Heather! That is totally awesome! I did have to giggle when I read your husband was jumping up and down...that is one awesome hubby!

So glad to be working with you at BBTB...love your work :)

Stephanie SM said...

Birdy the best, Part Deux!! I can't wait to get my mag! Also...LOOOVE the new webpage!! Pretty pink for the paper princess is positively perfect!

Regina Easter said...

oh heather, yes in deed i loved all your projects it the book...okay now about putting up the tree already...boy, girl you are quick....oh ya, love the tv clip...you are a pretty lady...hugs..

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness! On the cover! Wow! Congratulations! I would still be jumping up and down!!

Lynn said...

Heather... you ROCK! I bought this last week and love-love-love your work. You are one talented lady!!