Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Belated Congrats to G45 Paper....

This is much over due but I just had to say Congrats to Graphic 45 paper!! Those of you in 'the know' in the scrapbook world probably already know that they received the incredible honor of being voted 'Best in Show' at CHA Summer!!!! I did not get to see their booth in person but from what I've seen in photographs it is no surprise to see why....Just look at this-
Isn't it gorgeous...Seriously, what's not to love about this line. I am so honored to be a part of G45's design team- I LOVE creating with their fabulous product! Here is a project I created recently using one of their new CHA summer releases, Playtimes Past:
Hoping you have a start to one fantastic week!

2 comments:

Stephanie SM said...

Adorable!!! I love how you created the horizontal paper to look like a real locomotive! It looks like a million bucks!...or $1. ;) And your son is precious too. lol!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, girl this is adorable...