Wednesday, July 9, 2008


How is your week going so far? I'm so excited that it's Wednesday :)..Now that I'm a working woman again, I get excited for midweek time because that means the weekend is right around the corner and that means more time to create!!! My time to get crafty in my studio has been slowed down recently because by the time I get home, the hubby and I eat dinner, and we settle in for the night, I'm so tired that I don't have much energy to craft. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the past few weeks have been so jam packed with travel, work, and other things that I'm just worn out. Anyhow, I hope your week is going well..Thought I would pop on and share another one of the wedding creations I've created for my friends upcoming wedding. This is the ring bearer pillow for her wedding; I was extremely happy with the way it turned out because I'm not much of a sewer (YET..I would love to learn) so despite the fact that my sewing machine and I don't get along very well, I thought it turned out great. The bride is happy with it so that's the most important thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather
I just popped in on your sight, that pillow is gorgeous! I love the color combo. I'm leaving for Colorado on friday but lets try to do something crafty when I get back. Good job on the sewing.
Sandi