Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tweet


I know, I know..I've been MIA- sorry! I do have a good excuse though ;). Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I had a lot of exciting things going on but I would fill you in later? Well, I started a new job last week! I'm still in training and am super excited to have a job (especially with the economy the way it is)BUT needless to say, now that I'm working full/long hour days that leaves me with limited hours to create :(- that's the only down fall. However when I received a package in the mail the other day I HAD to find time to create because I couldn't wait to play with the product I received. That leads me to another exciting venture that I can now share with you :)...

Angela (You've heard me talk about her, the fab. owner of Unity Stamp Co)Well a few months back she approached those of us on her design team and offered us the opportunity to create our very own stamp set. I pitched my idea to her and guess what...my idea is now a product! A product that you will be able to purchase tomorrow at Unity Stamp Co. June Release Party. I can't tell you about it YET but I can tell you this much...It will be Tweet!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

**Don't forget to join in on the fun for Unity Stamp Co. Release Party**
.$5 shipping on every order .11 NEW sets to be released .Prizes
.25% off on the first 25 orders received .Sketch challenge HERE
PS- I can't wait to share my stamp set with you but I can't do that unti tomorrow...so here is a little peak ;)

No comments: