Thursday, June 12, 2008

I need your vote!!!

Enlight of the election huppla going on, I thought I would jump in the mix and ask for YOUR VOTE :)!!!

Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a HUGE fan of Martha Stewart. I have admired this woman for years and have piles upon piles of MS magazines and idea print outs all over my home. I visit her website at least one a day and have been inspired by many of projects, recipes, home remedies, etc. So, what does this have to do with needing your vote?? Well, you see Martha Stewart Crafts is currently having a contest and I have entered. They are awarding two prizes; one to the project that receives the most votes and another that the Martha Stewart Craft team will select.

If you have a moment please come HERE and vote for me :)!!!

Thank you for your support- I appreciate it!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie SM said...

I'm going to stuff the ballot box with all my friends!! Well not the actual girls, but their votes!! ...on the condition that when you win...we make a crafty/scrappy surprise with your supplies...that even Martha would love!
Now, THAT is a 'Good Thing'.

Youthleadergina said...

I voted for you.