Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sweets for my Swede...



As many of you know I married myself the sweetest 'Swede'; the name says it all- Mellstrom. My dear hubby is very proud of his Swedish heritage so I thought I would surprise him with a little meal that would bring him back to his roots (not to mention, he LOVES Swedish meatballs ;)It worked out perfectly you see.. Unity Stamp Company has the most perfect stamp set Swinging Swedish and when I laid eyes on it I knew I had to play with this particular set :). To spruce up our Swedish meal I added some stamped food picks and accessories into our meal. With some help from USC and the Swedish market this Swedish meal was now complete to present to my very own Sweet Swede...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Heather!-I miss talking with you every week, its wierd not working there any more :( do you know what they are making the store into now? is it still a scrap store?

any way, super cute idea! i bet your hubby loved it! i spy swedish fish-my favorites ;)