Monday, March 31, 2008

Organizational quest 2008.....


I've finally found time to do something I've been wanting to do for a very long time...get organized!! All areas of my life need some organizational help...and after a very long time in planning I am happy to report that I'm in the execution stages :)- Yippie!!! Of course one of the very first areas I have dived into is my studio- a girl has to have her craft supplies organized, right? I feel like organizing my studio is a constant battle...but this time I feel victory on my side :). I have big plans for my space- very vintage; old cigar boxes holding my embellishments, old fashioned penny candy jars holding ribbon, and of course a glass dome encasing a crown- after all it is Paper Princess Studios :) and my crown has been sitting out in the family room on a shelf just begging for a special place of its own :) (the crown is a treasure from my pageant days). Anyhow, I feel such a feeling of relief and happiness inside, is that weird to get so elated over a thing such as organizing?

Anyhow, as my studio dreams come to fruition I will share pics. with you. In the mean time if you have any fab. ideas as far as organization goes I would love to hear them :)
{Pictured- Ribbon wrapped around wooden spools and stored in penny candy jars..The pearl monogram letters spell out my initials- H.N.M}

No comments: