Monday, March 3, 2008

For the Birds...


That's my motto for 2008- {For the Birds} :). To be honest with you, I have never been much of a bird person but for whatever reason I have been enamored with birds (at least in my crafting) ever since the dawn of this new year. I absolutely LOVE these chipboard birds from Jenni Bowlin Studio- I have used them in so many projects and I just adore them..Aren't they Tweet ;)

Anyhow, this weekend I put the finishing touches on one of my creative team assignments for Heart in Hand Scraps and I thought I would share it with you on this gorgeous Monday morning. This is an altered ribbon box remixed from Cami Baumans class at Heart in Hand. This was such a fun class to remix and I was thrilled that I could finally use this ribbon box I had purchased a few years back...I present to you 'The Ribbon Nest'
Have a Blessed Week!

No comments: