Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Fab. Day



Today is a fab. day! It is beautiful out...spring is on the horizon and this day (and everyday) is a blessing from above!I am so thankful for the life the Lord has breathed into my husband for the past 38 years and pray that there will be MANY years to come of grace shed and memories made. Yesterday we had a wonderful day celebrating my hubbys B-day...He received many wonderful cards, money from mom, dad, and grandma (I think he already knows how is going to spend it ;), and an altered baseball box (pic. above) from his wife. Inside the box was peanuts, cracker jacks, baseball cards, and two tickets to the MN Twins game (It just so happens that the very last game of the season will be taking place the weekend we will be up there for a wedding in Sept. I couldn't resist getting tickets for my hub and I)

I hope your Sunday is filled with reflection of the beauty that lies all around..life (your life) is a gift!

No comments: