Friday, February 1, 2008

love is in the air...



OK...I know my previous post was only a few hours ago but I'm back :)Remember, I told you I had something up my sleeve :). Well, I thought in honor of Valentines Day {one of my fav. holidays} I would share 14 loved theme projects with you all over the next 14 days (one a day leading up to Valentines Day). Many of the projects I will be sharing with you are for my sweetheart so I'm hoping he won't decide to pop on my blog in the next few days ;) Anyhow, here is project #1...an altered Love Notes box. My inspiration for creating this was simple: I have kept each and every note, card, special e-mails, etc that my hubby and I have written back and forthe and I wanted a safe, secure, and of course creative way to keep them all together...my solution this box. Inside the box are several dividers {one for anniv. cards, e-mails, sweet nothings, etc} Isn't love sweet? Ok...I'm totally getting geared up for V.day :)
PS- Hubby is feeling fab! I'm surprised, and keep reminding him to take it easy but he feels great :)Never the less, I'm still praying that he'll have a safe and speedy recovery.

*At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. [Plato]*

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to see more.

Maija said...

Thanks for sharing, Heather!