Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vintage Valentines + Candice Carpenter= One Fabulous Class!





This past Sat. evening I traveled to downtown Phoenix to take a class from the classy & fabulous, Candice Carpenter. I'm a huge fan of Candice's work and was thrilled when I found out she would be teaching here in AZ! The class was everything I thought it would be and more; strawberry cupcakes, dazzling glitter, fab. women, and of course everything vintage. We created a vintage valentines banner and I couldn't be happier with my finished product (in fact, I think I might hang this banner year round in our master bedroom :). It was such a delightful evening....Oh, I forgot to mention the class was held at one of my favorite AZ stores, Melrose Vintage...a must stop if you love everything vintage and shabby chic! The owners of the store are just a delight as well...as a matter of fact it looks like I will be teaching classes at this fab. store in the very near future....I'll keep you posted. Anyhow, I'm off to finish some DT creations but wanted to share some pics. of this wonderful night with the delightful OC gal, Candice Carpenter, amongst the shabby terrific decor of Melrose Vintage.

1 comment:

Candice Carpenter said...

Oh you are so sweet!! It was so great meeting you Mrs. Princess and i surely hope we meet again. My mom just thought you were the sweetest (as did i) and she was so glad she got to sit next to you. :-) Your banner turned out lovely!!! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day missy and we will chat agin soon i hope! Love your fellow OC girl, Candice