Monday, October 22, 2007

Where has the time gone?


Time has been slipping through my hands so quickly lately...It seems like that the more days that pass by the quicker the time goes. David and I have been organizing recently so I guess that is the primary source that has been soaking up my time. Hopefully we will get things in order quickly so we'll have more time to sit back and enjoy each and every second of our lives- life slips by way to quickly not to enjoy every breath we are blessed with! Despite my amazement at how quickly time passes I have been able to squeeze in some time to create :)I had a paper mache house sitting on the shelf so I decided to do some altering...before I knew it I had Wicked Hollow (pictured). There are so many adorable fall collections on the market right now, but I decided to use Daisy D's Halloween line for Wicked Hollow..it was perfect! Well, I just wanted to hop on quickly and say Hi :) Got to go run and spend some time with the hub and take the doggies on a 'W' (we can't say the word walk around here with out absolute commotion)...Hugs

No comments: