Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Fall....


Although the temp. outside are still well over 90 here in Phoenix I have decided it's fall here at the Mellstrom household. For the past few days I have been going through box after box getting our fall decorations out and I must say...with each and every pumpkin I get out of the box I'm beginning to feel that the season is truly changing...changing into one of my favorite seasons of the year :)! We have enough pumpkins around this place to open up our very own pumpkin patch (I think I have a pumpkin fetish...I love pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bagels, and of course pumpkin pie). Just the thought of pumpkin makes me feel all cozy inside. As I'm sitting here writing this, I am astounded that today is Oct. 2nd...man, where does the time go? Oh, I wanted to let you all know that I'm hosting a 'stampin Up' party here at the Mellstrom patch on 10/15...if anyone would like to come please leave a comment or e-mail me and let me know. The fab. Wendy Williams will be the demonstrator and she has some fantastic products to share with us. Not only are the products fantastic but Wendy donates all of her proceeds to 'Steppin Stones of Hope' a non-profit charity who host camps for children who have lost a parent...So come on over, play with great product, and when you decide you have to have all of the fantastic product you won't have to feel guilty because you'll have the assurance that the proceeds are going to a wonderful cause. Well, time for me to get going to work...I just wanted to hop on and update my blog since I haven't in awhile. Oh, forgot to share..I had 3 more items picked up for publication :)!! A set of frames from our wedding that will be published in Somerset Studio's special Wedding publication (due to come out in Feb.), and a layout and my infamous 'Paradise Found' coconut mini album to be published in Scrapbook Trends Feb. issue...So doing the happy dance.....

No comments: