Friday, October 1, 2010

For the love,

Of pumpkin :)

Those who know me well, know that I'm infatuated with all things pumpkin...I LOVE pumpkin!! Whether it's decorating my home with the posh squash, baking with it, or simply sipping on a pumpkin spice latte there is just something sweet that warms my heart about pumpkin. Now that it is officially fall, I thought it would be a great time to share some of my favorite ways that I enjoy using pumpkin.

A few days ago, I had some time on my hands when my lil sweets napped so I whipped up this baby-

A burlap subway art inspired Halloween pumpkin adorned pillow :). Truth be told, I was over the moon thrilled with how it turned out...I didn't have a plan for it other then dusting off some of my good ol' foam stamps and seeing what I could come up with. SO easy and SO cute added to the wood bunch on our front porch. I think it's time to make some more friends for this pillow- I think I may have to do some more foam stamping adorned pillows ;) hint,hint...

Anyhoo, Happy Fall Ya'all!
*Linking to the parties listed on my side bar*and to Visit thecsiproject.com
Hugs,

14 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Your pillow turned out fabulous!!!

Immi said...

Very nice! I'm a sucker for textured fabric like burlap. I also love another reason to get some stamps out!

Terry said...

Super cute, better be careful - somebody might take it home when you have company!

Sawdust Girl said...

I love it. So you just used foam stamps and fabric paint? I can handle that.

restlessrisa said...

That is SO darling, and I am SO sad that a month ago, I yard-saled my old Halloween foam stamps!!! :( I may have to get some more now... So cute!

<3

Risa

Karie said...

Very cute pillow. I may have to copy and make one for me. Thanks for sharing.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I am catching up on reading my blog . . from like the whole week! LOL I didn't realize this was yours when I saw it on the linky parties. I love it! You make burlap so fabulous!

Denise C said...

I love it! It's perfect on the burlap. I have got to try it, but I don't have the collection of wonderful Halloween stamps that you do. I do have a pretty good set of Christmas ones, though. :-D

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your pillow is wonderful. I would love something like that in Christmas stamps....great idea!

Sandy Ang said...

This is so fab too!

Kelley said...

Love it... I really like the burlap it adds a extra layer of texture... great job!

Melissa said...

LOVE THIS! I am not a follower of yours! Hope you will stop by and follow simple as 1-2-3 soon!

http://simpleas1-2-3.blogspot.com/

Steph Jacobson said...

This is so cute! I have some Halloween foam stamps from last year I haven't even used yet. I may have to try this one.

ArtfullyJune said...

Cute idea.... I've never thought of using my foam stamps for pillows. I have this set too so I might get paint out tomorrow and make my own.